Themed sets of Photographic Learning Cards are a great learning resource for children, especially those with special learning needs. They are in use in speech and language, special education, ESL, ELL programs, Title I programs, Head Start, resource rooms, early childhood, and elementary classrooms.
These photographs are effective tools for:
- developing expressive and receptive language skills
- engaging story prompts
- building early literacy skills
- increasing vocabulary
- stimulating conversation and discussions
- enhancing memory and observational skills
- useful displays and bulletin boards
The Early Learning Skills set includes 227 photo cards and 18 resource cards (4.5in. x 5.5in. each) and Resource Guides for parents and teachers in English, Spanish, and French.
Photographic subjects feature:
- Rhyming Pairs
- Things That Go Together
- Sorting and Classifying
- Favorite Animals