Homeschooling parents will be delighted with the fun and enjoyable exercises for all youngsters that they can use at home. Designed for teachers and professionals, this 160-page resource book promotes "Hundreds of Developmentally Age-Appropriate Activities". It is packed with suggestions and reproducible activities that strengthen fine motor and visual perception skills.
These in exercises such as:
- scissors skills and reproducible cutting activities
- lacing cards stencils, clothespin games
- stringing things
- finger plays, puppet patterns
- play dough fun and printing activities
- finish-the-picture activities
- mazes, tracing, dot-to-dots, coloring
- tactile and first-pencil experiences
An excellent tool for helping children with Dysgraphia, Perceptual Motor Difficulties, and Developmental Coordination Disorders.
This book supports NCTE and NAEYC standards.