Great for a variety of activities with both auditory and visual reminders when time is running out, including a warning alarm. The timer turns green, yellow, then red as it counts down, a colored light glows, and the alarm sounds. Solves "how long until" question
for youngsters so they can make independent decisions on how to spend their allotted time. Students can utilize the digital clock to reinforce numbers and calculate elapsed time. Enhances learning time management, self-management and independence skills.
With both auditory and visual indicators this time is especially beneficial for children with hearing impairment or deficits in vision.
Time Tracker Features
- Programmable task timer with digital clock
- Easy-to-read LED display counts down time
- 180 degrees viewing
- 3 colored lights (red, yellow and green)
- 6 sound effects
- Adjustable volume or turn off sound for visual timing.
- Measures 8 in. x 4 in.
- Requires 4 AA batteries, not included or AC adapter (LER 6989)